- INHALE. Jump or walk to the right side. Apart the legs wider than in the previous position. Arms stretch out by your side.
- EXHALE. Bend the right leg ninety degrees, and open the right foot to the right, and the left foot slightly in. Place you right hand on the floor on the outside part of the right leg and left arm extended in a 180 degree angle. Gaze at the palm, as in A, or place the right forearm resting on the right thigh, as in B, STAY HERE 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- INHALE. All the way up. Arms parallel to the floor. Close the right feet. Open the left feet.
- EXHALE. Same as in #2. With the left leg. STAY HERE FOR5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- INHALE. All the way up. Feet parallel.
GO TO NEXT ASANA
The knee that is bending it’s in a 90 degree angle, no more or any less. That knee it’s also slightly push back. Lengthen the arm, the intention it’s to create and straight line between the arms, the inclination of the torso and the leg.