- EXHALE. Place the legs in full lotus, and slide your arms in until the back of the elbows. Place the hands on the checks, as in A, or do half lotus and place your arms around the legs, as in B, or do easy pose and hold your legs with your hands, as in C.
- INHALE. Sit up. Look forward.STAY HERE FOR 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- EXHALE. Roll back and forth clockwise about eight times with deep breathing.
- INHALE. KUKKUTASANA. Roll up and lift up your body with your hands between the legs, as in A-1, or outside of the legs ,as in B-1.STAY HERE FOR 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- EXHALE. Release and straight the legs.
Choose the appropriate option. Look at the nose. Use powerful breath to assist you rolling back and forth.