PRASARITA PADOTTANASANA C
- EXHALE. Stretch out and parallel the arms. Interlace your fingers behind the back, or grab the opposite elbows.
- INHALE. Stretch up and slightly back. Look up.
- EXHALE. Fold forward. Bringing the interlaced hands to the floor, as in C, or grab the elbows, as in C1. STAY HERE FOR 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS.
- INHALE. All the way up. Slowly.
- EXHALE. Place hands on the hips to prepare for the next Asana.
If you experience too much tension with fingers interlace, get the elbows instead. Allow the weigh of the arms to take place. Keep the legs active to find stability. If needed bend knees slightly.