SUPTA PADANGUSTHASANA A
- EXHALE. Lie down on the back.
- INHALE. Bring the right leg towards chest and hold the big toe with index, middle fingers, and toe around it. Left hand is resting on the left thigh.
- EXHALE. Bring the head towards the knee, as in A, or instead hold the leg with the hand, as in A1, or remain in the alternative.
- STAY HERE FOR 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- INHALE. Lower the torso to the floor.
From here pass to Supta Padangusthasana B
Work with the Bhandas and the abdominal area. Lead with the chest towards the leg, instead of the head. Look at the toes. Keep the knees straight.