18/12/2020 a las 4:18 pm #9361
The Eden Prophecy
(Hawker & Laidlaw, #3)
by Graham Brown
- Genres: thriller, fiction, adventure, mystery, suspense, action
- Language: english
- First published: January 1, 2012
- Series: Hawker & Laidlaw, #3
- Author: Graham Brown
- Release date: January 31, 2012
- ISBN: 9780345527806 (0345527801)
- Format: paperback, 400 pages
- Publisher: Bantam
About The Book
From Graham Brown, co-author of the New York Times bestselling thriller Devil’s Gate with Clive Cussler, comes The Eden Prophecy . . .
The wisdom of faith. The power of science. The evil of man.
In the U.N. building in New York City, a U.S. Ambassador contracts an unknown virus after opening a threatening letter. In a slum near Paris, a rogue geneticist is found dead, tortured and defiled. His last message, a desperate plea for help, was sent to an old friend and fellow outcast, the ex-CIA agent and former mercenary named Hawker. His final legacy appears to be the fingerprints he left all over the letter to the Ambassador.
Consumed by thoughts of revenge but fighting to see the truth, Hawker teams up with NRI operative Danielle Laidlaw on a quest to find the killers and track down the secrets his dead friend may have lost or sold.
From the streets of Paris to an underground auction in the catacombs of Beirut to the merciless deserts of Iran, Hawker and Danielle find themselves hunting a murderous cult leader whose scientific arsenal could lead humanity to a new Eden — or unleash hell on the Earth itself.
MP3 The Eden Prophecy. TXT ebook The Eden Prophecy Graham Brown download iOS on Booktopia. EPUB book The Eden Prophecy buy on Dymocks.
Hardback ebook The Eden Prophecy by Graham Brown read for Android. Hardcover The Eden Prophecy by Graham Brown read online. Online book The Eden Prophecy on Mac on Bookshop.
Paperback The Eden Prophecy Graham Brown download. FictionBook book The Eden Prophecy buy cheap Kindle on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook The Eden Prophecy Graham Brown buy cheap for reader on Powells.18/12/2020 a las 5:39 pm #9365
- Dracula and Other Horror Classics by Bram Stoker – 9781435142817
- On the Fireline: Living and Dying with Wildland Firefighters by Matthew Desmond – 9780226144085
- Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar – 9781401323479
- Church Planting Is for Wimps: How God Uses Messed-Up People to Plant Ordinary Churches That Do Extraordinary Things by Mike McKinley – 9781433514975
- The Sea King by C.L. Wilson – 9780062018984
Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.