Etiquetado: book, ePUB, J.W. Rinzler
Este debate contiene 0 respuestas, tiene 1 mensaje y lo actualizó virkutyte hace 2 años, 5 meses.
14/12/2020 a las 10:35 pm #9139
The Making of Star Wars
Revenge of the Sith
by J.W. Rinzler
📕 The Making of Star Wars · Read More 📕
- ISBN: 9780345431387 (0345431383)
- Publisher: Del Rey
- Format: hardcover, 224 pages
- Release date: April 2, 2005
- Author: J.W. Rinzler
- Genres: film, reference, history
- Language: english
About The Book
This is it — the climax of the greatest science fiction movie epic of all time, and Star Wars fans can venture behind the scenes for all the fascinating details. From the first story discussions to the final stages of post-production, The Making of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith is an exclusive, unprecedented look at the crafting of the most anticipated and perhaps the most important Star Wars film ever.
Packed with hundreds of never-before-seen photos and interviews with the visual-effects teams, cast, and crew — including writer/director George Lucas and producer Rick McCallum — this outstanding volume offers a rare insider’s look at the complete creative process. Granted unprecedented access to all those involved at every stage of the film — from Skywalker Ranch to the sets at Fox Studios, Australia — author and Lucasfilm senior editor J. W. Rinzler captures in riveting detail the intense drama and cliffhangers that occurred as production worked day and night for three years to bring their monumental undertaking to conclusion. Readers will uncover
• details on how the art and animatics departments teamed up with ILM to create the spectacular opening sequence, perhaps the greatest Star Wars space battle ever produced
• revelations on the genesis of archvillain General Grievous within the Episode III art department
• accounts of how George Lucas and Rick McCallum reached critical decisions in often pressure-laden situations
• exclusive interviews with Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor on how they prepared for their thrilling lightsaber duel as Anakin and Obi-Wan
• an eyewitness account of the reappearance of Darth Vader on the set in Sydney, Australia
Finally, there’s the film editing — Lucas’s favorite part of the moviemaking process. This portrait of the legendary director captures the down-to-the-wire tension encountered in getting to the final cut. Fueled by his imagination and his beginnings as a documentary filmmaker, Lucas makes films the way some painters create canvases, building layer upon layer in each frame of the film. And this book takes the reader along for the ride.
Paperback book The Making of Star Wars read on Booktopia. MP3 The Making of Star Wars J.W. Rinzler buy cheap PC. PDF ebook The Making of Star Wars by J.W. Rinzler. Hardback The Making of Star Wars download for reader on Powells.
EPUB ebook The Making of Star Wars by J.W. Rinzler download on iOS on Book Depository. MOBI book The Making of Star Wars read online. Online ebook The Making of Star Wars J.W. Rinzler buy for iPad. FB2 The Making of Star Wars on Walmart.
Hardcover book The Making of Star Wars read iPhone on Amazon. FictionBook book The Making of Star Wars J.W. Rinzler buy. TXT The Making of Star Wars by J.W. Rinzler download on PocketBook. TXT ebook The Making of Star Wars on Bookshop.
Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.